Thursday, April 20, 2006

Day 10 : 20 tries


After receiving a nice tutorial from Jennifer on how to get the eyes perfectly in focus, I thought of giving it a try. Thank you Jennifer, tutorial was really helpful :)

I figured taking a shot will be the best way to thank her! After 20 shots and running out of time I got no where, I realized you need beautiful eyes like her to make it look nice..and secondly self portrait with the camera on timer, no remote :( is a pain to work !!

Will try it again, hopefully model will be someone else next time !

7 Comments:

Blogger bser83 said...

Almost look like Johnny Depp at that angle, i think it turned out really good!

9:59 AM  
Blogger Pya said...

Kewl!

6:11 PM  
Blogger Pya said...

Yes! I am a fan!!! been going through all your sites:P And I am still at work :O

6:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

tutorial? i need this. i've been struggling mightily with focus on my eyes, and just can't get ti. yesteerday's was a fluke.

this is a good pic. very nice tones. and nice eye too!

cheers,xianart

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely my favorite. Great DOF and the clarity of the eye. I like the half face sense of it. Heh, you're kinda cute.

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice shot!

12:33 PM  
Blogger I am said...

hey this is good..i have been trying to get eyes..clicked this week..but did not succeed...this will help

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home